Global Reach constitutes a recent Vision Business Consultants (VBC) spin-out, as a private non-profit legal person, aiming to capitalize on VBC’s broad innovative technologies experience, gained in various Thematic Areas and EU Projects.
Global Reach’s Vision is to enable a broader dissemination and transfer of innovative technologies knowledge and project results to various groups of people, such as citizens, pupils, students, young entrepreneurs and professionals, as well as public-sector entities and organizations.
Global Reach’s Mission is to implement its vision and specific targets, by participating in EU and National RTD Projects, offering a set of targeted services to the aforementioned groups.
GLOBAL REACH has been awarded a New ERASMUS+ Project – EduZeWaCe
2018-1-EL01-KA202-047749: “Education for Zero Waste and Circular Economy”
The project aims to fill the gap in Vocational Education and Training (VET) programmes related to Zero Waste (ZW) and Circular Economy (CE). The Kick Off Meeting will take place in Trikala, Greece in November 2018.
- To contribute to European Strategy for growth, jobs, social equity and inclusion
- To promote Sustainable Development in the fields Cultural Heritage, Climate Change and Environment, Energy Efficiency, Technology Innovation, Education, Healthcare and Tourism
- To sponsor implementation of Development Activities for Youth, Sports, Student Internship, Disabled and Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- To stimulate Networking Activities, including organisational capacity building, strategic improvement of professional skills and creation of transnational cooperative partnerships with organisations from other countries, in order to produce innovative outputs and exchange best practices
- To liaise and work closely with Industry, SMEs, Academia, R&D Institutes, Professional Associations, Civil Societies, Standardisation and Certification bodies for reducing the significant shortage of skills and create more job opportunities for people.
Stakeholder and Client Services will be offered via collaborative participation in national and EU-funded projects and technology & knowledge transfer to industry and educational institutes. They will comprise:
- Technology Research & Development
- Feasibility Studies
- Business Planning and Modelling
- Project Management
- Digital Media and Marketing
- Workshops, Seminars and Conferences
- Specialized Events, Sponsorships for Teams, Competitions and Athletic Events,
- Pilot Technology Demonstration Projects
- AR/VR/MR Applications Development
- AI/Robotics & Drone Applications
- Industrial Automation & Simulation
- New Product Concept Design & Prototyping
- Exploitation Strategy & IPR Management
- Accelerating Innovative Ideas to Market
- Stakeholders Group & Project Clustering
- e-Learning Courses & Training for students, youth, adults, companies and organizations
- Innovation Brokerage
Cultural and Natural Heritage
Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Sources (RES)
Environmental Protection and Climate Change
Circular Economy & Sustainable Development
Smart Cities and Critical Infrastructures
Education, Training, VET and e-Learning
Sports Activities and Sponsorships
Tourism, Leisure and Entertainment
SME’s, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality (AR/VR/MR) Applications
IPR & Technology Transfer